Skip to content
OUT REACH PROGRAMMES
Community Based Rehabilitation
Comprehensive services are rendered to underprivileged and differently abled in Kuppam constituency with the help of field workers. The services are rendered to help from identity cards to income generative project. To guide and implement rehabilitation services.
To promote rehabilitation services, educational, socio-economic vocational training and employment of persons with disabilities. To enrich human resource development for rehabilitation services. To ensure, monitor and restore the human rights, woman rights and children rights.
Rehabilitation project (CBR) that are based on local condition and cultures and expansion of CBR coverage as an important means of achieving equalization of opportunities for people with disabilities in rural communities. Elimination of attitudinal, cultural and physical barriers, which limit the access of rural people with disabilities to facilitate services, information and development programmes in the rural areas.
Woman & Child Empowerment
Woman plays the vital role in the society even though they are considered as weaker section. Every family is managed by the woman as the so called ‘Head of the family’ becomes the unproductive member of the family. If the woman folk in the family is empowered they in turn develop the standard of the living of the family. Awareness education and skill development will open their eyes and they will be the “Agents of social change”.
- Create awareness to promote barrier free environment for Differently Abled , Dalit, Tribal and other Back Ward communities in private and public places.
- Survey of Differently Abled population in Kuppam constituency.
- Survey of Dalit and Tribal’s in Kuppam Constituency.
- Survey of children’s of aids affected parents.
- Conduct medical camps, identification camps in rural areas
- Negotiate with govt. Official to get aids and appliances, medical certificate, train & bus concession pass, pension and other benefits for the needy.
- Institute relationship with medical, education, vocational and employment facilities
- Conduct research & development in the areas of disabilities
- Network with other voluntary organizations